Senior Manager, Credit Assessment
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Manager, Credit Assessment job has just arisen at a reputable bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in their career.
About the Senior Manager, Credit Assessment Role:
Reporting to the Head of Business Group, you will be responsible for overall department’s operations in terms of planning, organising, implementing, monitoring and analysis for continual improvement; performing assessment according to limit authority; monitoring overall operation flow and support to inter branch and other processing centre operations.
- Manage and oversee the credit processing operation, developing strategies and action plans for operation process improvement, ensuring productivity and management control
- Provide in-depth credit evaluation, mitigation and recommendations to enable decision-makers to formulate well-informed decisions with the objective to protect quality and satisfy customer’s needs
- Provide constructive input and feedback to sustain quality portfolio by early detection of weak credit
- Conduct process gap analysis and provide constructive feedback and lesson learnt recommendation to improve credit underwriting standard and process
- Analyse and propose credit policy; timely review and analyse monthly actual and forecast operation performance and assessment budgeting control
- Ensure that all reports and proposal required by management are produced in timely and good quality manner
- Evaluate competency of credit personnel for training requirement and support
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Credit Assessment role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and well exposed to credit processing or credit evaluation knowledge.
- Degree with at least 10 years' relevant experience in banking/financial institutes
- Strong analytical skills in credit and credit risk assessment
- Leadership characteristic and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good written and communication skills, analytical with a sense of accuracy
- Result-oriented with ability to develop and grow the department through intensive monitoring
The successful Senior Manager, Credit Assessment will join a company whose expertise has made them a reputable organisation in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment with opportunities to progress in the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Credit Assessment job.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C