AVP, Credit Evaluation
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-11-03 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP, Credit Evaluation job has just arisen at a reputable global bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in their career.
About the AVP, Credit Evaluation Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for promoting a prudent lending culture and practice to safeguard the asset quality of the bank while facilitating a healthy business growth. You will also ensure compliance with the applicable laws, regulations, internal guidelines, manuals and policies.
- Provide in-depth and timely credit risk analysis, mitigation and recommendations to enable decision-makers to formulate well-informed decisions, with the objective of satisfying borrowers’ needs and protecting the bank’s asset quality
- Attend to various requests from lending units within the agreed turnaround time
- Ensure compliance of the bank’s credit policies and applicable rules and regulations while maintaining a balanced approach to promote a profitable business growth and asset quality
- Coach/guide the lending managers/officers
- Provide credit training support while reviewing courses of actions to manage, monitor, control and mitigate credit risks on portfolio basis
- Provide necessary support in matters related to credit risk management infrastructure of the bank and perform other duties as assigned by Head of Credit Management and/or the management
To succeed in the AVP, Credit Evaluation job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders of various levels, internally and/or externally, and across borders.
- A relevant recognised degree and/or master’s degree in Accounting/Banking/Business Administration/Finance or equivalent
- At least eight years’ credit evaluation/credit due-diligence/loan origination and/or equivalent experience
- CCP-qualification with prior experience in handling cross-border deals is an added advantage
- A strong business acumen and the capability to work independently and perform multiple tasks within a tight schedule
- Familiarity with prevailing BNM rules and guidelines related to credit will be essential
This bank is one of the top banking players in the global financial scene and has its footprint dating back to more than 100 years in existence. Their presence in Malaysia is mainly focused on the corporate banking sector with regional and global support throughout its network.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, Credit Evalution job.
Apply now or email me at email@example.com to discuss this further.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C