Senior Credit Risk Analyst
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 07 August 20192019-08-07 2019-10-06 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 72000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Credit Risk Analyst job has just arisen at a reputable fintech firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in their career.
About the Senior Credit Risk Analyst Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for setting up and executing the credit risk management policies and procedures while working closely with the Country Head and regional credit risk team to assist in shaping the use of data and technology in risk management methodologies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of data collection, data analytics and other strategies to analyse statistical efficiency and guide decision-making
- Handle credit operations required of approving credit applications
- Underwrite finance applications using alternative data
- Establish credit model, uncover insights and identify targeted areas of improvements
- Monitor credit performance to identify underwriting weaknesses for pivoting to new and innovative credit underwriting methods for business growth
- A recognised degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance/Accountancy/Economics/Banking or equivalent
- Minimum of two years' work experience in credit risk management with comprehensive knowledge of credit policy, credit analytics or credit underwriting
- Strong analytical skills with complete understanding of credit risk analysis risk rating process, in-depth product knowledge of lending products as well as a good understanding of regulatory requirements and internal credit policies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as the function requires regular communication and presentations with key stakeholders; excellent command of written and spoken English is a prerequisite for consideration
- Proven ability to accept accountability, assume leadership and demonstrate initiative
The firm is a medium-sized company with a strong reputation in Malaysia and Singapore. It values a can-do attitude which allows you to achieve career progression. The firm places high emphasis on empowering employees to make their own decisions.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Credit Risk Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C