AVP, Enterprise Risk
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 26 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-24 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting AVP, Enterprise Risk job opportunity has just arisen at a reputable local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in your career.
About the AVP, Enterprise Risk Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for enhancing strategic risk reporting capabilities and requirements in pursuit of effective portfolio management.
- Analyse risk information/trends and provide actionable risk insights to value-add to strategic discussions and management actions
- Review and recommend required changes to achieve future state of risk reporting in line with latest development
- Engage relevant stakeholders to identify the key risk drivers that impact our portfolios and develop the right set of indicators and thresholds to measure and monitor the risks
- Engage relevant stakeholders to revamp internal risk reports to align with future state of risk communication requirement
- Work with risk functional teams and the technical teams to improve the speed at which risk information is made available through automation/enhancements of risk reports
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with stakeholders at various levels.
- A recognised degree in finance, accounting, risk management, statistics or actuarial science. Certifications in risk management would be an added advantage
- Minimum 6 - 10 years of work experience in areas of enterprise risk management, Basel II, Basel III and experience in engagement with senior management, board and regulators
- Familiarity with risk data sources and system infrastructure would be an added advantage
- This leading local bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a talented and driven professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this AVP, Enterprise Risk position is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C