Manager, Credit Post Mortem Review
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Yilin Tham
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 96000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Manager, Credit Post Mortem Review position has just arisen at a reputable local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in his or her career.
About the Manager, Credit Post Mortem Review role:
In this business-critical role, you will responsible for carrying out post mortem analysis for Consumer, Commercial, SME and Corporate portfolio. The function is carried-out to determine the root causes of impaired accounts and to identify weaknesses in the financing origination, evaluation, approval, documentation and monitoring process, as well as credit risk policy and underwriting standards.
- Reassess the customer’s financial strength/ payment capacity and terms and conditions at the point of origination/ approval/ review
- Assess if risks highlighted by Credit Risk Analysts have been adequately/ properly mitigated
- Assess if disbursement was in accordance with the terms and conditions of approval, evidence of factors beyond control, i.e. economic factors, natural disaster etc.
- Highlight weaknesses in the structuring of the credit facility to ascertain if it is consistent with the purpose of the financing
- Assess the collateral pledged in accordance with market value and formal valuation/ any part of the security/ collateral has been disposed. If so, when was it disposed and at what value
- To succeed in the Manager, Credit Post Mortem Review job, you will need to set out recommendations of what needs to be done to prevent lapses, if any, from recurring
- Degree in Finance/ Banking/ Accountancy/ Business Studies/ Administration/ Management/ Statistic/ Economics or any related disciplines
- More than 5 years of experience in Banking and/or any related working experience
- Possess strong credit analytical skills and ability to undertake task independently
- Sound knowledge of the Bank’s products and credit risk management including banking practices and procedures
- Ability to multi-task, highly numerate with great attention to detail
- Work cooperatively with the team and ensure that the team goals are met
This well-known Islamic Bank has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Manager, Credit Post Mortem Review job.
Apply today or email me at Yilin.Tham@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C