AVP, Credit Evaluation
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Ammelia Chew
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 10000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting AVP, Credit Evaluation position has just arisen at a foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in his or her career.
About the AVP, Credit Evaluation Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be providing support to the Vice President in credit evaluation and review of all credit related requests from Front Office (i.e. new, incremental, renewal and BR application).
- To monitor and track the post approval credit issues and all covenants/conditions/ instructions/quarterly/half yearly and all other reports related to credit matters
- To supervise the deadlines for Credit submissions - Credit Application and Borrower Rating (BR), Interim Monitoring, Action Plan, Condition/Instruction/Report required (C/I/R)
- To perform compilation and preparation of all relevant reports to Head Office/Regional Office, Credit Examiners, Credit Advisors and Central Bank
- To assist in other ad-hoc reports include preparing sector approach/risk acceptance criteria framework for selected industries in line with business strategies
- To act as Compliance Liaison Officer for Credit Department
To succeed in this AVP, Credit Evaluation role you will need to have the knowledge of banking regulatory guidelines and deep understanding of industry trends and products.
- Applicant must have a recognised Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or its equivalent from a recognised university/higher learning institution
- Preferably with five to eight years of relevant working experience especially in credit evaluation work
- Possess good written and oral communication skills in dealing with employees or external customers/client
- Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, Credit Evaluation role.
Apply today or email me at Ammelia.Chew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C