Manager, Risk and Controls
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 02 May 20192019-05-02 2019-07-01 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters
An exciting Manager, Risk and Controls job has just arisen at a foreign bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to step up in his or her career.
About the Manager, Risk and Controls Role:
In this functional critical role, you will be responsible for enhancing independent second line control oversight and efficiency through the standardisation and assurance of comprehensive risk identification as well as evaluation of controls identified. This dynamic opportunity interfaces with senior stakeholders, and offers exposure to multiple risk domains including, but not limited to, finance risk, operational risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, counterparty risk, market risk, model Risk, and data risk.
- Demonstrate understanding of operational risk, control testing methodologies, and related regulatory and compliance standards
- Achieve detailed understanding of CCAR and Risk Management business processes through review of procedures, process maps and RCSAs
- Assist in the planning of control testing approach and scoping, preparation of a testing programme, as well as determining the testing procedures
- Perform risk-based testing activities that independently evaluate the design and effectiveness of critical end-to-end processes and controls
- Assist with maintenance of various trackers regarding risk and control issues identified, as well as Internal Audit findings
To succeed in this Manager, Risk and Controls role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels.
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other Business related field
- Minimum five years' work experience in relevant or complimentary capacities, preferably in the financial audit, compliance testing or operational risk management
- Exposure to control design and effectiveness testing; strong knowledge of financial services products is required
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Risk and Controls role.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C