AVP, SME Credit
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting AVP, SME Credit job has just arisen at a local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the AVP, SME Credit Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for assisting the HOD to implement a structured credit underwriting standard, process and tools to assist in credit decision making and early identification of risk issues and building of appropriate controls / pre-emptive measures to ensure quality loans bookings to safeguard the Bank’s interest to contain credit provision / losses and support business growth.
- Assist HOD to implement and monitor the robustness of credit evaluation and approval process with continuous fine-tuning of process and performance monitoring to improve credit turnaround time
- Assist HOD to implement and monitor the robustness of credit review process with continuous fine-tuning of process to identify weak credits for proactive remedial actions
- Assist Head, SME Banking Credit to provide accurate and timely risk management / portfolio reports / information to management in order to assist in the making sound business decision
- Ensure optimum resource utilisation with continuous process improvement / re-engineering initiatives for effective costs management, talent development and retention
- Ensure Bank and regulatory policies and guidelines are being implemented and adhered to at all time
To succeed in this AVP, SME Credit role you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels.
- At least five years of related working experience and exposure in retail / business banking risk management in the financial services sector
- Tertiary / diploma / professional qualification preferable in Banking / Finance
- Experience in developing program lending / credit scoring approach in the provision of financial services to SME businesses
This leading local bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AVP, SME Credit role.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C