Specialist, Credit Evaluation & Policy
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 05 March 2019 2019-03-052019-05-04 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Specialist, Credit Evaluation & Policy job has just arisen at an investment bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Specialist, Credit Evaluation & Policy Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for evaluating the credit risk at the pre-deal stage to facilitate the Management’s deliberation of business transactions in all centres. The unit is also responsible for the formulation and implementation of credit risk framework and policies.
- Ensure the business proposals/products are fully understood including the basis/assumptions and methodology used
- Provide risk recommendations and assessments that are well supported by appropriate basis/assumptions
- Engage the relevant parties across the region, including business owners, risk partners, support functions and perform robust risk evaluations
- Formulate credit risk policies, risk controls as well as limits/parameters for centres across the region with consideration of aggregated risk exposures
- Develop Early Warning Indicators to detect at early stage the likelihood of deterioration of asset quality/counterpart's creditworthiness
- Roll-out Group Risk’s framework, policies & procedures for MKE Malaysia and for all centres within the expected timelines
- Establish key risk monitoring process relating to credit risk and provide advisory support to other centres to achieve business objectives
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders at various levels.
- Possess tertiary education from a reputable institution in risk management, statistics, mathematics, finance and/or accounting
- Minimum eight years’ relevant experience in fund management risk functions, especially in investment risk/performance risk
- Possess the ability of strategic thinking and leading through vision coupled with good relationship building initiatives
- Possess the ability to adapt to change and at the same time being able to drive change and performance too
- Must be a team player and at the same time being able to work independently with self-initiation under minimal supervision
If you are a talented and driven professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Specialist, Credit Evaluation & Policy position is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at Jaecent.Lei@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C