Head of Treasury Product Control
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-10 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
Head of Treasury Product Control An exciting Head of Treasury Product Control role has just become available at one of the regional and most respected banks based in its Kuala Lumpur office.
About the Head of Treasury Product Control role
The reputable bank is looking to hire an experienced talent to be responsible for the management performance reporting and P&L reconciliation to facilitate / support decision makings by Global Market Management on their trading / hedging activities
- Responsible for independent management performance reporting and P&L reconciliation to facilitate and support decision making and risk management by Global Markets on hedging and trading activities as well as to act as a project coordinator for the Product Control functions.
- Review daily reporting to Global Markets Management on individual and desk P&L's on both its trading and banking books.
- Review daily reconciliation and investigation of breaks between the reported P&L in the trading system as well as general ledger.
- Review reconciliation of trade positions in the trading systems.
- Perform hedge accounting computation to Global Markets and Group Corporate Treasury on hedging positions taken.
- Provide advice to Global Markets and Group Corporate Treasury on new hedging strategies.
- Collaborate closely with its overseas units on new treasury product launches.
- Lead and manage projects for the Product Control team.
To succeed in this role, you must be comfortable working in risk and accounting related environments
- Bachelor' degree on Accounting/Finance or any related business functions
- Professional accounting qualifications such as ACCA/CPA/ICAEW is an absolute advantage
- At least five years' in key positions within Product Control and Treasury Risk positions
- Meticulous and highly articulate in managing resources and projects
- Experience in process improvement in operations environment is viewed positively
This is a leading regional bank is known for its highly dynamic working culture. The bank provides services in corporate finance, debt capital markets, equity capital markets, derivatives, retail and institutional securities broking and research. With great clients and known for their international network of offices across many countries. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are articulate, driven and keen to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125