Loan Risk Identification Manager
Salary + Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Anthony Lim
Date posted 24 September 2018 2018-09-242018-11-17 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Loan Risk Identification Manager role has just become available with a globally established financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Wholesale Credit & Market Risk, this is a role where an experienced credit candidate who is well verse in early detection/alert and possibly with policies exposure that is looking for new challenge in a business-driven environment within a MNC environment.
About the Loan Risk Identification Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to support the Head of Wholesale Credit & Market Risk in the overall early detection/alert of the SME and Corporate lending portfolio of the Bank.
- Manage, plan and direct activities of the Risk Identification function (RID) in respect of the country’s corporate lending portfolio
- Dynamically manage the RID Watch List in line with changes in risk profile, and to timely highlight those “at risk” relationships and work closely with the Line Management to minimise potential loss to the Bank
- Contribute towards reducing the credit risk and improving asset quality of the Bank’s corporate advances
- Maintain and enhance working relationship with front-line with an objective to strengthen credit quality and improve overall effectiveness against handling of potential problem accounts
To succeed in this role as the Loan Risk Identification Manager, you must be able to work efficiently and co-operatively with stakeholders of various business levels, internally and externally, and across borders.
- Possess a recognised degree of relevant major in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Risk Management, Mathematics, or professional certifications of related field
- Possess at least 10 years of relevant experience in lending of corporate and commercial banking portfolio with at least 5 years at executive level
- Possess good knowledge of Credit Policies and Risk Monitoring framework and practices
- Strong interpersonal skills with highly developed capacity to influence senior teams with proven problem-solving skills with ability to consider alternative and innovative solutions
- Ability to working across all levels of the Bank to understand cross-functional linkages and inter-dependencies as well as the implications of risk at strategic level and business unit level
This globally established financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in this region. With great clients and known for their corporate practices, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you have a successful track record in the Financial Crime Risk & Compliance field and enjoy working in a competitive environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Loan Risk Identification Manager role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125