Senior Manager, Internal Audit
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Doreen Ooi
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-09 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Manager, Internal Audit job has just become available at one of the most respected shared service centre based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Director, Internal Audit, this is a role for an auditor who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Manager, Internal Audit role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing management and the Board with an objective, independent assessment of internal control systems through the planning and execution of audit assignments. This is a challenging role in an international environment, where you will work within a global team of approximately 300 internal auditors.
- Support the Director, Internal Audit to provide independent, objective risk assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of risk management practices, internal control and corporate governance processes across multiple business platforms and functions
- Work with management in achieving business objectives by creating solutions to improve business operations, while remaining objective and independent
- Manage key stakeholders including global/regional/country senior management, external auditors, and regulators
- Lead and manage audit engagements. Engagement is defined as a specific assignment, task, or review activity, such an internal audit, design review, fraud examination, or consultancy. An engagement may include multiple tasks or activities designed to accomplish a specific set of related objective
To succeed in the Senior Manager, Internal Audit job, you will need to contribute towards an anticipatory approach to risk assessment by highlighting issues through good stakeholder communication in order to improve audit planning.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, with excellent written and verbal language skills
- Highly credible with Senior Management in building trust and obtaining information
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to assist team members when needed
- Self-motivated achiever with ability to work with minimal direction
- Confident to raise concerns and issues in a proactive and professional manner
This shared services centre needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Manager, Internal Audit job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125