Manager, Credit Review
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-09-29 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Manager, Credit Review position has just arisen at a local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Manager, Credit Review role:
This is a great opportunity for a Manager, Credit Review to plan and manage post-approval credit review of facilities granted by the bank to assess the credit evaluation and approval process and establish that credit decision-making remains consistent with the bank’s credit risk strategy, credit risk policy, annual credit plan, credit procedures and guidelines as well as regulatory requirements and best practices in the management of credit risk.
• Establish credit review plan and work programme to conduct risk-based post-approval credit review
• Ensure that the scope, depth and frequency of credit review work commensurate with the significance of business activities to the bank’s credit risk profile
• Manage the credit review team in carrying out review work in accordance with the objectives, established standards, approved credit review plan and work programme
• Identify and highlight credit risk issues and weaknesses to respective business units for their response and remedial actions, where appropriate, make recommendations to mitigate the risk(s) identified and/or rectify the issues highlighted
• Review and provide value added feedback to enhance credit risk strategy, credit risk policy, annual credit plan and product programmes
To succeed in the Manager, Credit Review role, you will need to possess minimum five years’ experience in credit review and/or credit approval functions, especially in corporate and commercial loans/financing.
• Recognised Bachelor’ degree in business admin / accounting / finance / econometric or other relevant discipline(s)
• Strong skill set in credit risk assessment, financial analysis and risk management
• Sound knowledge in credit products, credit policy procedures and regulatory requirements
This local bank has been one of the leaders in the industry for years and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Manager, Credit Review job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125