Head, Risk and Compliance
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Doreen Ooi
Date posted 13 July 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A reputable insurer is seeking a highly-qualified candidate with Risk and Compliance experience to fill the position of Head, Risk and Compliance. This is a role for a Risk and Compliance professional who is looking to make lasing impact to the Risk and Compliance department in the organisation.
About the Head, Risk and Compliance role:
In this business-critical role, you will manage the company’s compliance standard and risks.
- Monitor, advise and assess controls on any compliance and risk applications, and matters within the company
- Monitor the timely resolution of compliance and risk matters such as risk reporting and gap analysis
- Adopt systematically approach to establish risk, offer solutions on risk management framework, ICAAP and Capital Management Planning
- Monitor and review Business Continuity Plan
To suceed in this Head, Risk and Compliance role you will need to have more than 10 years’ experience in risk management and valuation with a life insurance, reinsurance or consulting company.
- Qualification of Actuarial Science degree or has obtained a professional qualification in risk management
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Possess analytical skills, critical thinking skills and is detail orientated
This well-known insurer has an outstanding reputation and great value is placed on training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Head of Risk and Compliance job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125