Senior Vice President, Finance (Asset Liability Management)
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A reputable international bank is looking for a Senior Vice President, Finance (Asset Liability Management) in their Kuala Lumpur office
About the Senior Vice President, Finance (Asset Liability Management) role:
In this Senior Vice President, Finance (Asset Liability Management) role, reporting to the Head of Finance, Accounting and ALM, you will be in charge of the management of liquidity and capital positions in the Bank, regulatory & internal reporting, coordination with internal risk and treasury divisions and other related business.
- Implement and gradually improve the bank's ALM strategies/policies & procedures
- Establish total capital management regime (such as capital management policy, ICAAP, BASEL3 & MFRS9 implementation) in accordance with the requirements of BNM.
- Manage the bank capital planning to determine the Bank's long term and short-term capital requirement, analyse the levels of risk weighted assets growth and effective allocation of capital resources required to support planned business growth and future expansion
- Develop FTP methodologies and implement the methodologies.
- In charge of organising and preparing for ALCO meetings.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor.
To succeed in this Senior Vice President, Finance (Asset Liability Management) role you will need to be a detailed person as well as analytical to be suitable for this position.
- Must at least have been in the similar or relevant portfolio for the past 10 years of his or her working experiences.
- Finance and accounting knowledge background would be an advantage.
- A detailed person as well as analytical person would be suitable for this position.
- Must have a sense of responsibility and ownership of own tasks
This is a growing foreign bank in Asia Pacific with a dynamic working culture. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive banking professional who is keen to have a bigger overview in term of corporate treasury role in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125