Head of Audit, Corporate Finance
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Doreen Ooi
Date posted 31 May 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Head of Audit, Corporate Finance job has just become available at one of the most respected global bank based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Global Head of Audit based in Singapore, this is a role for an auditor who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Audit, Corporate Finance role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for management of the Group’s internal audit function relating to Corporate Finance and Principal Finance. This is in accordance with the Group’s Audit Charter.
- Ensure that activities take into account the Group’s strategy and is able to form an independent view of whether the key risks have been identified, including emerging and systemic risk and assess how effectively these risks are managed
- Responsible for supervising the overall audit process within the corporate client segment including Risk Assessment, Audit Planning, Audit Fieldwork and Reporting
- Report the results of Internal Audit’s activity to Senior Management within CF Senior Managers and Certified Persons
- Ensure the team is adequately resourced and staffed by an appropriate number of competent staff, who are sufficiently independent to perform their duties objectively. This involves building specialisms and depth of audit skills in a complex and specialist portfolio with senior stakeholders
- Responsible for developing the audit strategy for the portfolio, globally, and driving the risk assessment and audit plan so that key risks are considered, covered and reported as appropriate
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally, in writing and excellent report writing skills.
- Highly credible with Senior Management to build trust and obtain information.
- Ability to work in a team and willingness to assist team members when needed.
- Self motivated achiever with ability to work with minimal direction.
- Confident to raise concerns and issues in a proactive and professional manner.
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Head of Audit, Corporate Finance job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125