Head, Business Governance & Assurance, Private Banking
Salary + Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Anthony Lim
Date posted 20 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Head, Business Governance & Assurance, Private Banking role has just become available at one of the locally established regional financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Private Banking under the business unit, this is a role for a Risk & Compliance Professional who is business savvy and at the same time able to balance off complying with required regulations.
About the Head, Business Governance & Assurance, Private Banking Role:
In this business critical role you will be tasked to utilise the monitoring systems and controls in place to ensure that risk processes are implemented and that problems are identified and dealt with in a timely manner with accordance to the risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Ensure that Channel Distribution develop the knowledge and skills necessary to write, document and submit business within our internal guidelines and regulation requirements standards
- Ensure Branches, Premier Wealth centres and front-line sales staff are complied with Regulation Guideline requirement and internal Private Banking guidelines requirements
- Work closely with Product Managers, Compliance team and other stakeholders to tightening Private Banking processes to ensure that the relevant policies, procedures and standards are effectively implemented across Wealth products in the country
- Private Banking transaction documentation management and trade surveillance management
- Govern and review private banking product process management requirement and enhance compliance gaps and beef up steps to mitigate risks
- Prepare monthly assessment reports
To succeed in this Head, Business Governance & Assurance, Private Banking role you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, across borders and internal matrix.
- Possess degree holder with minimum eight years' of experience in managing compliance and operational risk of Wealth product while also familiarity with sales processes and systems
- Strong presentation, analytics, communication and negotiation skills
- Sound knowledge of investment products, sales process and system used for Unit Trust, Dual Currency Investment, Retail Bond and Structured Products
- Able to perform work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines
This top locally established regional financial institution in Malaysia requires no introduction and is well-recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they have won many awards. The environment is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The institution is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head, Business Governance & Assurance, Private Banking role.
Apply today by reaching me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125