Senior Executive, Credit Risk
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Jaecent Lei
Date posted 28 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A leading Asian bank is currently recruiting a Senior Executive, Credit Risk in Kuala Lumpur to join their team to support a regional business unit in the risk management function.
About the Senior Executive, Credit Risk role:
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Executive, Credit Risk to support the team in the implementation of various initiative under regulatory guidelines, undertake ad-hoc risk-related projects and assist the bank’s risk management committee in secretarial duties.
- Support the implementation of MFRS 9 financial instrument and bank-wide credit stress testing
- Assist in the preparation of materials for monthly credit risk management committee
- Conduct the annual review of bank’s corporate borrower rating model and portfolio review
To succeed in this role as a Senior Executive, Credit Risk, you must possess at least three years' credit risk management experience in the financial services industry.
- A recognised degree in business / finance / econometrics / actuarial science or other relevant discipline(s)
- Possess strong communication skills, good working aptitude and strong interest in risk management
- Excellent analytical skill, critical thinking and able to work independently with minimum supervision
This award-winning bank has been one of the leaders in the region for years and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused risk professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Senior Executive, Credit Risk job is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125