Head, Secure Product Management
Salary MYR18,000 - MYR20,000 per month
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Bella Soraya
Date posted 06 August 2018 2018-08-062018-10-05 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An excellent Head, Secure Product Management job in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at one of the world’s leading global banks.
About the Head, Secure Product Management Role:
In this role, you will be responsible in manage portfolio of consumer secure loans and credit facilities (Islamic & Conventional) secure by properties.
• Responsible for delivering financial commitments including portfolio balances, revenue and risk-return measures in the Bank’s annual operating plan.
• Manage end-to-end product management encompassing product development, process design, customer engagement, acquisition, documentation, disbursement, retention and collateral administration (including ownership and maintenance of consumer credit product programmes and adherence to legal and regulatory requirements).
• Develop and administer pricing framework and pricing empowerment for the whole suite of secured products.
• Conceptualise and roll-out promotional campaigns including pricing, marketing message, tracking and performing pre and post implementation review (including development of collateral and forms in accordance to customer centric and simplicity principles)
• Ownership of consumer loan origination system from the delivery of front end and back-end capability. Oversight on project management relating to the loan origination system and/or capabilities to meet regulatory commitments.
• Oversight on day-to-day management operations, involving pricing approvals and decision concerning deviations in the process chain, involving coordination with internal stakeholders.
• Track industry news locally and overseas, and work with internal parties to generate commentary on trends, pricing, supply, demand and areas of market interest for internal consumption and for external communication. This includes working with Corporate Communications and Investor Relations to respond to external queries.
To succeed in this Head, Secure Product Management job, you will need to have the ability to engage other product teams and stakeholders in the Bank to deliver product bundling, process enhancement, cost management or productivity initiatives.
• Minimum five year's experience in product management (lending product) with at least 2 years in an oversight role with delivery of financial commitments. Prior experience in on-the-job credit initiation, credit approval or credit administration will be an advantage.
• Strong knowledge in product pricing and managing portfolio yields and risk.
• Expert in handling consumer secured products including familiarity with regulatory requirements. Able to exercise judgement and strong problem solving abilities.
• Able to work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
• Excellent command of English, able to communicate well verbally and in writing.
This global bank is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head, Secure Product Management job.
Apply now or drop me an email at Bella.firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125