Consultant Bella Soraya
Date posted 02 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An attractive Relationship Manager job has just become available at one of the most renowned leading bank in Malaysia. You will be proactively building close relationship with new and existing customers to increase wallet share of clients and maximise business opportunity all across the region.
About the Relationship Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you must have the knowledge and ability to sell banking retail products to affluent customers. You could be in your respected region either South, North even East of Malaysia to promote the bank financial and banking products to the clients to achieve utmost revenue & sales provided by the bank. This would require level of maturity, product & market knowledge.
- Provide a complete range of on investment products and services offering to meet the needs of affluent customers with invest-able asset
- Develop new business opportunities
- Sell bank products, 3rd party products & services
- Build and maintain close business relationship with the High Net Worth (HNW) customers in providing value added investment
- Involve and implement operational & marketing activities of Premier Wealth Centre
- Handle all credit applications as well as the operational transactions within the permitted authority limit
- Be guided by Certified Financial Planner (CFP) rules and regulations in providing investment advisory to affluent customers
To succeed in this role as a Relationship Manager, you will need to have minimum three to seven years' experience in Relationship Manager role & wealth product sales.
- Minimum three years' experience in the sales related field is required for this position
- Broad knowledge of bank products
- Possess good interpersonal and relationship building skills with strong self-assured and confident
- Able to think creatively, results oriented and high performance driven
- Able to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines, independent and a good team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must fully understand the product features and HNW individual life style needs
- Must have strong balance of relationship management, customer and result orientation
- Must posses licenses : FIMM, IPPC, PCE, CEILI, TBE
This international company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of offer, the size of business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Relationship Manager job.
Please reach out to me to find out more!
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125