Portfolio Monitoring Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Job Ref 1913700/001
Date posted 13 March 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/private-equity 2023-03-13 2023-05-12 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A challenging yet exciting Portfolio Monitoring Analyst job has just become available at one of the top private equity firms in town.
About the Portfolio Monitoring Analyst Role:
In this position, you will play a very important role in supporting the seniors in providing accurate, insightful, and timely monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis on the portfolio companies' financial and operational performance, cash flow and value to the Investment Committee and fund investors.
- Proactive scrutiny of all available information to identify trends, gaps in performance and key risk areas
- Assisting portfolio companies in various financial and non-financial reporting and analytics (identification of meaningful KPIs)
- Public comparable analysis and benchmarking
- Comprehension of investment structures and its implications on reporting and valuation
- Support/assist with the budget and forecasted estimates of portfolio companies
- Assist and support in investor relations and fundraising activities
- Manage fund auditors on valuation matters
To succeed in this Portfolio Monitoring Analyst role, you will need to have at least three years' experience in business analysis or financial due diligence.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to think out of the box and design and construct financial models
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent academic qualifications from a top-tier university in Business (analytics-related field preferred), Finance and/or Accounting
- Experience in Power BI
As one of the leading private equity firms, they have gained deep knowledge and forged strong relationships that have been integral to building businesses across multiple industries.
This position will give you excellent exposure into investments abroad, regionally as well as in the international scenes. If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career in financial services, this Portfolio Monitoring Analyst role is for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7074
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023An attractive Investment Advisor job has just become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Process Improvement Manager job has just become available at a respected bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a projects person who is passionate to grow.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 March 2023An exciting Principal Specialist, Operations Audit job has just become available in a reputable payment solutions company based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an audit professional who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 February 2023An attractive Investment Advisor job has just become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023An attractive Head of Call Centre job has become available at a reliable financial organisation based in Kuala Lumpur.