Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Job Ref 1874510/001
Date posted 22 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/private-equity 2022-11-22 2023-01-21 banking kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Equity Analyst job has become available at a large investment organisation within Kuala Lumpur.
About the Equity Analyst Role:
In this role, you will perform investment analysis and evaluation of listed companies including corporation actions and
make investment recommendation to the fund managers.
- Perform investment analysis and evaluation of listed companies and make investment recommendations through publications of reports and presentation
- Monitor performance of listed companies within holdings and universe of stocks (UOS), identify new additions and exclusions
- Generate investment ideas through effective working relationship and networking with industry players (brokers, EFM, independent research)
- Attend analyst briefings, company visits and AGM/EGM
- Prepare investment proposals for Investment Committee/Panel and Board including quarterly investment strategy, universe of stocks, brokers evaluations
- Assist in the preparation of the global equity investment including the operationalisation plan
In order to succeed in this Equity Analyst role you must have more than five years relevant work experience in the area of investment analysis within financial services.
- At least a bachelor's degree in a related discipline
- CFA is an added advantage
- Passed the relevant modules of CMSRL examinations
- Good understanding of guidelines and regulations related to investment in public markets
- Good interpersonal skills and effective communications skills (written and spoken)
- Proficient in Bloomberg and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Well versed in performance monitoring template for companies
This organisation places importance in diversity and is a firm believer in training and development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Equity Analyst role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this role.
For more information please reach out to email@example.com. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 December 2022An exciting Trade Bill Services job has just become available at one of the most respected global bank firms based in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Head of Department, this is a role for an individual who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An exciting Associate, Investment Analyst job opportunity has become available at a private equity firm based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Initiative Lead, Transformation Project Management Office Squad job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Squad Lead of Transformation Project Management Office Squad, this is a role for a banker who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 November 2022An exciting Consultant, Strategy and International job has just become available at one of the most respected global banking firms based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a consultant who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 October 2022An interesting Corporate Banking Credit Analyst job has just become available at an established foreign financial institution to be based in Kuala Lumpur.