Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Patricia Lim
Job Ref 1820020/001
Date posted 23 June 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/private-equity 2022-06-23 2022-08-22 financial-services kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting PE Associate job has just become available with one of the fast-growing private equity firms based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the PE Associate Role:
In this business critical role, you will be working closely within the investment team to evaluate new investment opportunities across ASEAN.
- Create financial models, analyse financial statements, prepare valuation analyses, conduct industry and company research for potential investment opportunities
- Conduct due diligence for all transactions
- Ensure transactions are executed according to mandate
- Conduct annual valuation process and ongoing monitoring of investments.
- Involved in the business and work with the management team and board of directors to implement value-enhancing initiatives for the portfolio companies
To succeed in this role, you must have at least three years of relevant work experience in the investment bank or private equity firm.
- Malaysian citizen only
- Proven quantitative an analytical skill to develop financial models and valuations with a deep understanding of investment analysis
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment in order to meet critical deadlines
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written in English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skill
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
This is an up and coming ASEAN-focused private equity firm that is dedicated to partnering and growing great companies that positively impact the development of the region.
If you have the drive and determination to deliver excellence consistently, this PE Associate role is right for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR60,000 - MYR72,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 June 2022An SME Credit Analyst job has become available at one of the trade insurance companies based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This role analyses credit for SME customers while maintaining the highest service level standards.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Financial Control Executive job has just become available at a respected financial services institution based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for monthly full sets of accounts and assist in annual audit accounts and corporate tax reporting.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 June 2022A leading global investment management organisation is seeking a skilled candidate to take on a Marketing Operations Specialist job in their marketing services team in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 May 2022An exciting Investment Associate job has just become available at a fast-growing venture capital firm based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 May 2022A rapidly expanding digital marketing team at one of the most respected financial services firms in Kuala Lumpur is seeking a talented Content Specialist. In this job, you will own the content life cycle management from ideation, creation and editing through to approvals and develop a content strategy.