Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Anushyia Vejayarajah
Date posted 16 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting role of Analyst or Associate has become available at one of the most renowned private equity based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a suitable role for individuals who want to embark and climb the private equity ladder.
About the Associate Investments Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Analyst or Associate to play a key role in all aspects of the investment process including feasibility analysis, valuation and modelling, due diligence, deal execution, portfolio management and exits.
- Conduct primary research on targeted sectors and markets, develop a pipeline of potential leads, and screen incoming deal opportunities
- Further develop a network of contacts through deal negotiations, due diligence activities and attendance of industry conferences and fund sponsor meetings
- Assist in all transaction documentation and presentation to investment committee
- Monitor assigned portfolio companies, including periodic management calls, strategy steering, preparation of periodical reports on the portfolio companies performance and implement exit strategies
To succeed in this Associate Investments role, you will need to have at least two to three years' experience in private equity, investment banking or corporate finance.
- Tertiary degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines from a top-tier undergraduate university (CFA is a plus)
- Sound knowledge and solid technical skills including financial modelling, valuation & investment analysis
- Results oriented mind-set, ability to set aspiring goals for yourself and the team as well as a clear track record of delivering beyond expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently within a team context and with multiple team leaders
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact confidently at all levels in a fast-paced environment
This private equity firm targets two key groups in its investments namely capable and high potentials entrepreneurs as well as professional managers to be part of its portfolio companies. The private equity model adopted by this firm is by way of investing in high-growth businesses, aggressively expanding them and profitably exiting once they become market leaders.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career in financial services, this is the role for you. Great career opportunity awaits the right person in this Analyst / Associate job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125