Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashreen Kuldeep
Job Ref 20JDPH-7751E888
Date posted 26 May 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/operations 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 banking kuala lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Project Management job has just become available at a respected bank based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Project Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing various projects, including business process reengineering (BPR), system implementation and other operations-related projects. You will be working together with other business analysts in SSC and the regional office in Singapore and other stakeholders in the head office and IT department to deliver these projects. The main stakeholder will be the various operations department heads in SSC who will benefit from these projects.
- Products in Scope: One or more of the banking operations product (trade finance, loans, treasury, deposit, remittance or AML)
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to remove blockers and/or provide solutions where applicable
- Work with IT and other related stakeholders to ensure system requirements are documented for development or enhancement to enable continuous process improvements
- Identify and report problems with expected results and suggestion for solution, if possible. When problem resolution is not possible, look into possibilities to reengineer processes or to find a workable work around method to address the problem in hand and to escalate for management decision where such scenarios are faced. If resolved, the appropriate training of the reengineered processes or the work around needs to be carried out for the respective ops team and to ensure ops update the necessary procedure manuals
- Identify areas for improvement to streamline the work flow of existing product or to identify opportunities for process improvement then prioritisation of system enhancements through impact analysis in terms of affected volume, cost savings, unit processing time and straight through processing
To succeed in the Project Management job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix as well as work effectively both independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a banking environment with knowledge in managing end-to-end project life cycle
- Good knowledge in back office operation. Added advantage if the candidate has intermediate knowledge in one of the banking operations products (trade finance, loans, treasury, deposit, remittance or AML)
- Good knowledge in project management and coordination
This bank is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a progressive project management and steering professional with a can-do attitude, this Project Management role is an excellent opportunity to work with a company that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7016
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 01 June 2023An exciting Senior Business Analyst job has just become available in sales performance, incentive and compliance at a reputable bank in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual with banking experience who is looking for a new challenge in the ever-changing banking industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 May 2023An exciting Digital Product Specialist job has just become available in an esteemed bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 June 2023An exciting Vice President, Compliance job has just become available at a reputable Japanese bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for professionals who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2023An attractive Investor Relations Manager job at one of the most prestigious private equity firms in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 May 2023A regional financial services company is seeking a AVP, Contact Centre Lead Trainer. In this job, you will be based in Kuala Lumpur to develop and manage the existing training team.