Operations Engineer (Project Manager)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashreen Kuldeep
Job Ref 1906090/001
Date posted 21 February 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/operations 2023-02-21 2023-04-22 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within this international bank, they are seeking an Operations Engineer (Project Manager). In this job, you will join their Malaysian office based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Operations Engineer (Project Manager) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for working as a change agent to realise operational value, enhance process efficiencies, implement cost reduction opportunities, and enable improved agile execution ensuring that the best solutions are brought to life.
- Work with the agile delivery structure within Tribe and Squad model along with product and technology partners to design and deliver sustainable solutions
- Understand and translate business requirements to requirement specifications and functional designs and ensure the tech specifications are aligned with business requirements
- Identify process inefficiencies and cost reduction opportunities
- Lead and drive the assigned projects, while ensuring the system and deliverables are within the scope of the contractual requirements towards delivering operational benefits
- Be responsible for unit testing and system integration testing of service requests and defects reported
To succeed in this Operations Engineer (Project Manager) job, you will need to have deep process expertise, strong project and change management skills, with a bias toward collaborative action to inspire a new way of working by creating and co-delivering process enhancements across the bank.
- Five or more years of knowledge and experience with corporate banking operations with products like cash management, securities processing (custody/funds services) and trade financing expertise is a plus
- Strong project-management skills, communication skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use new tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Python, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere is a value-add
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment – including cross-functional teams
- High business analytics knowledge and skills, detail-oriented, service commitment and solid stakeholder-management skills
This international bank needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. Their values define the working environment they strive to create and they promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance.
If you are driven, well versed in project management, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Engineer (Project Manager) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7016
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An attractive Operations Engineer (Project Manager) job with managerial opportunities in a prestigious bank based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 March 2023A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified VP, Carbon Market Expert. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023An exciting Wealth Wealth Management, OTC Derivatives job has just become available at a respected global law firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is experienced in wealth operations or securities and would like to grow in their area of expertise.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 March 2023A rapidly expanding financial institution is seeking an experienced Project Manager/Business Analyst, WPB. This job is for someone who has experience within the financial services industry and is able to converse in Chinese. In this job, you will be managing bank-wide projects.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 March 2023An exciting Governance Lead job has just become available in an industry-leading professional services firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a governance professional who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the professional services industry.