Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashreen Kuldeep
Job Ref 1884290/001
Date posted 03 January 2023kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/operations 2023-01-03 2023-03-04 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Project Manager job in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at an international insuretech firm. Your main responsibility is to manage end-to-end projects within the company.
About the Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for identifying, proposing and implementing long-term strategic innovation and short-term tactical process improvement of group operations.
- Ensure alignment of journey objectives according to the company's mission
- Identify, plan, propose and implement long-term strategic innovations and short-term tactical improvement to the management for approval
- Propose detailed revamped process flow, new automation and digital tools and method to improve and digitise
- Present the proposed initiatives in a articulated and logical manner
- Review and approve revamps from Solutions Specialist as part of the overall initiatives proposal
- Ensure the proposed initiatives as per approved plan
- Co-develop solutions or improvements with process owners
- Manage and work with key vendors as necessary especially on the quality of services delivery
To succeed in this Project Management job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix as well as be well experience in end to end projects usign agile methodology.
- End-to-end project management experience
- Agile/Scrum or any similar experience
- Able to empower teams and make decisions effectively
- Able to work alone or in teams
- Be well informed of the developments in the relevant domain
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Innovative and creative in thinking
- Ability to communicate with various levels across the organisation (senior leadership, etc.)
This international insuretech firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Manager role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023A leading independent consulting firm is seeking a highly skilled Manager, Brand and Communications Support in Kuala Lumpur to lead work in the area of brand and communications support for the Greater Asia Life practice.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 25 January 2023An exciting Assistant Vice President, Compliance (Shariah) job has just become available in a renowned bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for professionals who are looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023An interesting Corporate Banking Credit Analyst job based in Kuala Lumpur has just become available at an established foreign financial institution.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 10 January 2023A well-established and dynamic foreign bank is looking for a high-calibre individual for a Wholesale Banking Relationship Manager job based in Kuala Lumpur to drive the business of the bank.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 January 2023An exciting Assistant Manager, Internal Audit job has just become available in a multinational bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.