Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashreen Kuldeep
Job Ref 1881790/001
Date posted 08 December 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/operations 2022-12-08 2023-02-06 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Operations Engineer job with project management opportunities has become available at a well-known bank based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Operations Engineer Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for working as a change agent to realise operational value, enhance process efficiencies, implement cost reduction opportunities, and enable improved agile execution ensuring that the best solutions are brought to life.
- Work with the agile delivery structure within Tribe and Squad model along with Product and Technology partners to design and deliver sustainable solutions
- Understand and translate business requirements to requirement specifications and functional designs and ensure the tech specifications are aligned with business requirements
- Identify process inefficiencies and cost reduction opportunities
- Lead and drive the assigned projects, while ensuring the system and deliverables are within the scope of the contractual requirements towards delivering operational benefits
- Be responsible for Unit Testing and System Integration Testing of service requests and defects reported
To succeed in this Operations Engineer job, you will need to have deep process expertise, strong project and change management skills, with a bias toward collaborative action to inspire a new way of working by creating and co-delivering process enhancements across the bank.
- Five or more years of knowledge and experience with corporate banking operations with products like cash management, securities processing (custody/funds services) and trade financing expertise is a plus
- Strong project-management skills, communication skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use new tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Python, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere is a value add
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment – including cross-functional teams
- High business analytics knowledge and skills, detail-oriented, service commitment and solid stakeholder-management skills
This international bank needs no introduction and is recognised in their field of expertise. Their values define the working environment they strive to create and they promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance.
If you are driven, well versed in project management, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Operations Engineer role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting Senior Project Manager, WPB job has just become available at one of the respected banks based in Kuala Lumpur. If you are able to speak, read and write Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) and have a passion for project management, this is the right role for you.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 January 2023An international bank is seeking a high-calibre candidate for Wealth Management - OTC Derivatives jobs in Malaysia to support a newly migrated team in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023An attractive Digital Product Specialist job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 January 2023An attractive Head, Credit Card Acquisition job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 19 January 2023An exciting Internal Audit (Various Levels) job has just become available in a renowned global bank. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the banking industry.