Associate Director, Transaction Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashreen Kuldeep
Job Ref 1870670/001
Date posted 08 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/operations 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Associate Director, Transaction Management job has just become available at a respected international financial institution based in Malaysia.
About the Associate Director, Transaction Management Role:
In this business critical role, you will lead and direct all securities trade processing (cash and securities), settlement follow-up activity, cash processing and foreign exchange management for operations in Kuala Lumpur serving global hubs.
- Develop and implement comprehensive operating procedures and establish an environment of continuous improvement that assesses work flow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to maximise efficiency and quality within the department and alignment with globally harmonised and agreed procedures
- Ensure procedures are adequate to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and audit requirements as well as internal risk management policies to mitigate financial/reputational risk for existing processes as well as new transitions
- Account for ongoing satisfaction of clients and stakeholders by ensuring deliverables meet client needs and expectations by acting as the senior point of contact and participating actively in Transaction Management Functional Working Group
- Work closely with the senior business development teams globally
- Directly manage a team from a business and people perspective
To succeed in the Associate Director, Transaction Management job, you will need to have a strong background in custody operations and be willing to work on shift hours.
- 10 - 15 years financial services industry experience in an operations environment
- Strong background in custody operations
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in managing large groups of operations professionals
- Global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- Superior interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, industry associations, senior management, colleagues and staff
This international bank no introduction and is recognised in the banking industry. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate Director, Transaction Management job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022A great Corporate Banking RM job opportunity has become available at one of the local corporate banks based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Senior Audit Manager, Consumer, Private and Business Banking. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Internal Audit job has just become available at a well-known bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an internal auditor who has strong leadership skills.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Senior Manager, Finance Operational Risk job has just become available at one of the most respected global banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, this is a role for a risk manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022A Head, Retail SME Banking job has become available at a financial services company searching for an experienced business driver in the area of retail SME segment of customers. Reporting to the Management team of the company, this role is based in Kuala Lumpur.