Associate Director, Transaction Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashreen Kuldeep
Job Ref 1870670/001
Date posted 08 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/operations 2022-11-08 2023-01-07 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Associate Director, Transaction Management job has just become available at a respected bank in Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Director of Transaction Management and Middle Office, this individual should have a strong background in custody operations.
About the Associate Director, Transaction Management Role:
In this business critical role you will lead and direct all securities trade processing (cash and securities), settlement follow-up activity, cash processing and foreign exchange management for operations in Kuala Lumpur serving global hubs.
- Develop and implement comprehensive operating procedures and establish an environment of continuous improvement that assesses workflow, processes and procedures on an ongoing basis to maximise efficiency and quality within the department and alignment with globally harmonised and agreed procedures
- Ensure procedures are adequate to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory and audit requirements as well as internal risk management policies to mitigate financial/reputational risk for existing processes as well as new transitions
- Account for ongoing satisfaction of clients and stakeholders by ensuring deliverables meet client needs and expectations by acting as the senior point of contact and participating actively in Transaction Management Functional Working Group
- Work closely with the senior business development teams globally
- Directly manage a team from a business and people perspective
To succeed in the Associate Director, Transaction Management job, you will need to have a strong background in custody operations and be willing to work on shift hours.
- 10 - 15 years' financial services industry experience in an operations environment
- Strong background in custody operations
- 5 - 10 years’ experience in managing large groups of operations professionals
- Global perspective with sensitivity to multiple and diverse cultures
- Superior interpersonal and networking skills with a proven track record of dealing with clients, industry associations, senior management, colleagues and staff
This international bank no introduction and is recognised in the banking industry. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate Director, Transaction Management job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 November 2022An attractive Associate Director, Digital Acquisition job in a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur has just become available.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 November 2022An attractive Head, Credit Card Acquisition job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An attractive Digital Product Specialist job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 November 2022An exciting AML System & Project Lead job has just become available in a renowned bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an individual who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022An exciting Audit Manager/Senior Manager job has just become available in a global bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an auditor who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.