Head of Operations (Banking Group)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sammie Sam
Job Ref 1870580/001
Date posted 07 November 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/operations 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 banking kuala lumpur kuala lumpur MY 50480 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This leading and renowned corporate and investment banking group with solid growth in the region is currently seeking an experienced leader for a Head of Operations (Banking Group) job based in Kuala Lumpur to lead the operations function to deliver a broad range of world-class solutions to its clients.
About the Head of Operations (Banking Group) Role:
Reporting to the Senior Managing Director, you will develop and spearhead execution of strategies and to manage the corporate and investment banking operations, process improvement (automation and digitalisation) and risk and control functions.
- Provide and facilitate senior management oversight and steer on strategic initiatives agreed
- Define and manage strategic plan for customer-centric operations service with an end-to-end view focused on effectiveness and efficiency
- Analyse and advice the EXCO on the profitability and sustainability of the operations and adherence to operating expenses targets
- Advice and recommend system solutions to management which are cost-effective and serve the needs of the organisation
- Ensure compliance and corporate risk management policy and regulatory guidelines
- Drive operational risk management and work with stakeholders in project developments and change managements
To succeed in this Head of Operations (Banking Group) job, you will need to ensure alignment between the strategic business outlook and country strategic plans.
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in banking
- Bachelor's degree or professional qualification preferably in the field of Economics/Accounting/Finance/Business Management
- Strong experience in leading a corporate and investment banking operations and control
- Ability to apply entrepreneurial and commercial thinking to delivering business performance
- A good communicator at a personal and group level, able to deliver complex topics effectively
- Delivery-focused with the ability to pay attention to detail and ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required levels of quality
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a leading and renowned corporate and investment banking group.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Head of Operations (Banking Group) role.
Apply today at email@example.com or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
We will be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022An exciting Head of Internal Audit job has just become available at a well-known bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for an internal auditor who has strong leadership skills.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 November 2022A Head, Retail SME Banking job has become available at a financial services company searching for an experienced business driver in the area of retail SME segment of customers. Reporting to the Management team of the company, this role is based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 November 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Head of Fraud Risk. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022A well-known bank is seeking a highly qualified candidate for a Head, Asset Rehabilitation and Recovery job. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make a lasting impact on the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 07 November 2022An exciting Regional Head - Credit Audit job has just become available at one of the most respected banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Chief Internal Auditor, this is a role for an auditor who is a leader in their field.