Senior Project Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref 1772850/001
Date posted 08 September 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/operations 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Project Manager job has just become available at a global banking institution based in Kuala Lumpur. In this role, you will provide operational management support including, but not limited to, continuous improvement, strategy execution, financial management, governance, organisational design and people management.
About the Senior Project Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will provide central support via operational management into various retail banking and wealth management work streams in several regions.
- Provide robust financial planning, management, tracking and reporting, with global wealth and retail banking finance
- Participate in business planning and strategic activities which may involve financial, technological and resource planning, and coordinate with relevant stakeholders as needed
- Contribute to senior management decision making by collecting and presenting management information, performance information, analytics, forums and stakeholders feedback as needed
- Deliver accurate and timely management reports on key initiatives and projects that are being undertaken and actively engaging senior stakeholders
- Facilitate implementation of appropriate governance along with robust documentation and supporting management controls
- Provide data analysis support for the governance meetings
- Adhere to all relevant procedures, keeping appropriate records and timely implementation of internal and external audit points
To succeed in this Senior Project Manager job, you will need to be forward-thinking, strategic and have strong communication skills as you will be liaising with senior executive leadership teams across the global organisation, regulators and other external bodies.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business or a related discipline
- Minimum of eight years' experience in consulting supporting clients from the banking and financial services industry
- Prior Big 4 consulting experience is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively and confidently
- Regional project experience is an advantage
- Proactive, independent and capable of working under pressure
This leading global banking institution has an outstanding reputation and has a strong presence in the financial services industry. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Operations Manager role.
Apply today or email Emily Lim at 03-2303 7060 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 August 2022A reputable entity is seeking a highly qualified Senior Credit Risk Manager. This is a job for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 September 2022A CEO, Private Trust job has become available at a well-known banking group with a very strong presence in Malaysia. With significant growth, an excellent leadership opportunity has arisen for CEO, Private Trust to lead the business, based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022An interesting opportunity has surfaced for a VP, Islamic Wealth Management job at one of the local banks headquartered in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 September 2022A well-known bank is seeking a highly-qualified Head of Market Risk. This is a role for a driven professional who is looking to make lasting impact to the risk management department in the organisation.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 September 2022An exciting ESG Specialist job has just become available at a reputable bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for professionals who is looking for an exciting opportunity to be a part of the changing landscape in the financial services industry.