Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Job Ref 1798920/001
Date posted 08 September 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/operations 2022-09-08 2022-11-07 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting VP, Strategy job has just become available at one of the global financial shared services centres based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting to the Head of Transformation, you will be a part of the dynamic team.
About the VP, Strategy Role:
This role plays a key part in the global transformation change within the organisation. Your core purpose is to support transformation agendas to become a simpler, efficient banking institution.
- Advising leaders with multi-year transformation agendas, providing structure, planning and input to transformation strategy
- Driving design and mobilisation effort on strategic programmes, adding speed, certainty and accuracy to the structure and the delivery of programme benefits
- Identifying and defining problems related to change delivery for the wider business
- Using logic, creative and innovative thinking to devise solutions to business challenges
- Implementing solutions and anticipating their impact on the business operations and cultures
- Gathering, analysing and tracking business requirements and translating these into business solutions and structures
- Challenging existing thinking, generating new and creative ideas
- Engendering an innovative, learning-oriented culture where all employees feel able to contribute new ideas and approaches as well as involving change audiences in generating new ideas
- Looking outside of the organisation at technical and social trends and applying these to idea generation
- Developing the overall change effort into a series of projects, work streams and/or component activities; understanding the effort, schedule, dependencies and critical path
- Developing activities into a formal road map, defining cost, time, quality, scope and resourcing
- Managing to the plan and agreed business case, including delivery, deployment and release planning
- Thinking and acting commercially within the day-to-day operations
To succeed in this VP, Strategy job, you will need to have the ability to lead change initiatives and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business or a related discipline. MBA is an advantage
- Minimum of eight years' experience in consulting supporting clients from the banking and financial services industry
- Prior Big 4 consulting experience is an advantage
- Regional experience is an advantage
- Proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
This leading global shared service centre has an outstanding reputation and has a strong presence in the financial services industry. The organisation is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, Strategy role.
Apply today or email Emily Lim at 03-2303 7060 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 September 2022An interesting VP, Finance job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 26 September 2022An interesting opportunity has surfaced for a VP, Islamic Wealth Management job at one of the local banks headquartered in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 August 2022A well-known asset management company with a very strong presence in Malaysia and significant growth prospects is presenting an opportunity for the position of Deputy Chief Investment Officer to lead the fund management team and provide strategic investment directions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 September 2022An attractive Digital Product Specialist job has become available at a prestigious financial institution in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 04 September 2022An Assistant Manager, Workday (two-year contract) job has become available at a leading company with multiples lines of business under their group.