Business Operations Analyst
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashreen Kuldeep
Job Ref 1804520/001
Date posted 27 May 2022kuala-lumpur banking-financial-services/operations 2022-05-27 2022-07-26 banking Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An interesting Business Operations Analyst (Project Manager) job has become available at one of the financial institutions based in Kuala Lumpur.
About this Business Operations Analyst (Project Manager) Role:
This role provides operational management support communications, continuous improvement, strategy execution, financial management, governance, organisational design and people management/engagement and communications amongst other administrative items.
- Coordinate activities, events, resources, meetings, services and managing internal and external stakeholders to support global the team and initiatives
- Organise schedules, maintaining diaries, arranging travel and accommodation
- Support in preparing and following up from a number of executive and management committee/governance forums where necessary
- Assist in providing robust financial and resource planning, management, tracking and reporting
- Organise meetings and discussions with key stakeholders with the teams to support global initiatives
- Assist in preparing management/performance information and analysis to facilitate management decision and help to collate stakeholders feedback as needed
- Assist in executing the delivery of operational communications
- Provide support in delivering ad hoc assignments if required
To succeed in this Business Operations Analyst (Project Manager) role, you must possess good stakeholder management, project management skills, BCP/governance/workforce management. Exposure in system migration and implementation is a plus point.
- Four to six years of experience in project management
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a sensible way
- Flexibility and adaptability: be open to changing priorities and tasks that may be time sensitive
- Proactively identify and escalate issues to senior members of the team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to communicate effectively and confidently
- Strong financial analytical and data mining skills preferred
- Ability to prioritise and work independently to deliver tasks in a timely manner
- A self-starter, with good relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills
The financial institution has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Operations Analyst (Project Manager) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C