Senior Strategic Change and Digital Transformation Manager
Salary MYR216,000 - MYR244,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Date posted 08 October 20192019-10-08 2019-12-07 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 216000 244000 244000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top tier regional financial institution is looking for an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Senior Strategic Change and Digital Transformation Manager.
About the Senior Strategic Change and Digital Transformation Manager Role:
In this role, you will design, innovate and lead a strategy across CMB digital and transformation change initiatives. The role holder needs to be an energised, ambitious and high performing change agent who will lead the scoping and delivery of large scale complex strategic digital/change programmes with the business, as well as the redesign and streamlining of existing processes.
- Ensure optimisation and efficiency in collaboration with ASP CMB and HOST sub-functions, executing key initiatives across digital, streamlining, simplification and process re-engineering
- Leverage the existing HOST team as well as regional/group projects to achieve the country CMB agenda on digital, transformation and process excellence
- Independently manage highly complex digital, strategic/operating problems and delivers results. Drive long-term vision and demonstrates exponential thinking, evidencing strategic planning to supplement tactical outputs
- Bring market leading, innovative, client-centric ideas to drive stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and delivering innovative change outcomes. Foster open and honest communication which anticipates stakeholder expectations
- Support senior business leadership in originating, managing and leading change through deployment of priority programmes around digital, streamlining existing processes, and leading change planning
- Initiate, define, and lead the shape and structure of the country CMB change agenda (in alignment with global change agenda); review and refine resource requirements and negotiate, influence and ensure buy-in with stakeholders on the same
- Build a high performance culture and a body of strategic change professionals to shape the future direction of the CMB digital and transformation agenda
- Lead the development of CMB digital, transformation resource in country with process re-engineering and production management methodologies, and end to end change
- Manage and deploy effective risk management strategies to ensure the risks, issues and dependencies are continuously accessed and communicated in relation to the change strategy. Ensure action and ownership against issues, to minimise impact
- Ensure adherence to group standard governance model(s) and use defined standards, frameworks and tools
To succeed in this Senior Strategic Change and Digital Transformation Manager role, you must have a strong understanding of banking operations and has gradually moved on to project management/digitisation role.
- Degree in a related field or commensurate practical experience
- Prior experience in commercial banking sales, risk management and digital transformation
- Outstanding relationship management and influencing skills
- The ability to recognise structural issues within the organisation, functional interdependency and cross-silo redundancy
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions
- The ability to visualise and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Experience modelling business processes, streamlining, and re-engineering processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels
- High level of drive and motivation to ensure successful delivery of complex transformational initiatives
- Ability to leverage resources available to achieve goals
- Outstanding organisational and planning skills in order to cope with multiple large-scale responsibilities
- Proven experience of operating iterative delivery techniques at scale
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
- Evidence of successfully managing financial plans
- Successful experience in developing and retaining critical talent and building an effective leadership team
- Knowledge of country regulations to deliver job objectives
- Strong intimate knowledge of CMB business model – i.e. the customer proposition, the channels and operations, and the key financial performance drivers
- Good working knowledge of functional area in an operational or consulting capacity
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
- Very strong knowledge of the external environment – regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of Transformation – functionally, operationally and financially
This established regional financial institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and lead change.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Strategic Change and Digital Transformation Manager role.
Apply today to learn more.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C