Senior Manager, Contact Centre
Salary MYR12,000 - MYR15,000 per month + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Kim-Yie Lee
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 call-centre-and-customer-service Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 12000 15000 15000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Senior Manager, Contact Centre job has become available at a financial services company. Reporting directly to the Group Head of Customer Service, this role is based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Senior Manager, Contact Centre Role:
In this leadership role you will be responsible for the overall contact centre department (CCD) operations including OMNI channel in HQ and regional offices for planning, organising, implementing, monitoring and analysis for continual improvement.
- Leading CCD to achieved standards in accordance to the company vision, mission and direction
- Planing, proposing, implementing and coordinating system developments and enhancements
- Building good relationships between the departments and other company business partners
- Ensuring the overall operations are in compliance with internal policy and guideline as well as Bank Negara requirements
- Managing, reviewing and taking corrective action as per PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Action)
- Streamlining work procedures to achieve work efficiency
- Providing second-level support to staff for complicated enquiries and complaints
- Providing system enhancement support, design and testing for system development
- Training and supervising subordinate in multitasking operations and flexible working hours/days
- Reporting on the CCD operations performance and improvement strategies
To succeed in the Senior Manager, Contact Centre role, you will need to have at experience within the financial services or insurance industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline
- Minimum of 10 years direct experience in managing call centre and customer service operations
- Well-exposed in managing call centre and customer service operations knowledge
- Able to work with tight deadlines and multitask
- Able to absorb information and skills easily while maintaining a good relationship with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills and independent in decision making
- Ability to converse in Mandarin/Japanese will be an added advantage as the candidate is required to work with counterparts in Japanese and Mandarin-speaking regions
This company is a leading consumer financing provider with business operations in Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan and China. The company has established a strong presence in Malaysia since 1996 to provide easy payment schemes for purchase of consumer goods and a personal financing scheme based on Syariah principles. As a fast-growing consumer financing company, they are always looking to recruit exceptional individuals who strive for excellence, while seeking for visionary individuals who are initiative and are innovative, results-oriented and independent.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager, Contact Centre job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C