VP, Change Management (Product)
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-02 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 144000 204000 204000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established regional financial institution is on a lookout for a VP, Change Management (Product).
About this VP, Change Management (Product) role:
As the VP, Change Management, you will be responsible for driving and documenting discussions and decisions on system and process alignments on Wealth Management clients and sales journeys for the entity.
- Analyse and develop an in-depth understanding of existing end to end wealth fulfilment system
- Understand current systems, identify delta / gaps and ensure smooth transition into a new platform without interruption on business performance
- Fully responsible for change management in order to drive people readiness and adoption to the new platform and processes seamlessly
- Manage and work closely with project leads and product / segment managers, O&T, finance, customer experience, etc. to understand current operating model and processes and analyse, evaluate and recommend TOM and revised processes for endorsement by the senior management group
- Work closely with process owners (likely to be Product / Segment managers) and operations to ensure documentation of revised operational procedures and processes
- Document all the details business requirement as per agreement by all stakeholders
- Possess university degree with a minimum of five years of working experience
- Familiar with wealth management products and services offered to affluent segments and its processes. The products includes (but not limited to) FX, Funds, Bonds, Equities, Structured products, etc.)
- Experience in cross-functional project management
- Good team player who is able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with internal business partners
- Ability to manage tight project schedule and timeline
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting VP, Change Management.
Apply today at email@example.com or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C