Treasury Operations Processing Lead
Salary MYR132,000 - MYR180,000 per annum + Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 132000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading shared services centre is looking for a Treasury Operations Processing Lead.
About this Treasury Operations Processing Lead Role:
This is a people management role as this role will be required to lead a team of 10 direct reports. You will be managing the FXMM pillar and subsequently to manage derivatives and fixed income pillars.
- To manage & supervise the day-to-day operation of Treasury Operations Processing e.g. Fixed Income & Securities or FXMM or Derivatives (including Hub processes) to ensure accurate & timely settlement and provide support to other sections in TOM
- Mentor and develop subordinates to accomplish team / dept objectives and build staff capability and competency in technical and soft skills to equip staff to handle the job requirements
- Establish appropriate plans /work processes and adopt best practices to accomplish team objectives, monitor performance to achieve process improvements
- Support and work with Treasury, Business Units and other Support Units to align department and organisational goals to meet customer needs and improve customer service
- Participate and attend new product / project meetings and coordinate among the respective sections in the department to evaluate the capability and availability of resources to handle such products. Work closely with product owner and other functional specialist to draw up new processes to support the new product/system process
- Promote cross border learning and exchange between MY team and SG to enhance sharing of expertise and align Treasury Operations objectives
- Review and implement changes in processes to improve processing efficiency and minimise operational gaps
- Participate in user acceptance testing, system implementation and process improvement
- Embark on quality efforts towards creating quality environment
- Adhere to internal operations policies and regulatory compliance
- Support the overall department KPIs
To succeed in this role, you must have experience in leading a team and strong proficiency in Treasury products.
- Possess at least five years or more of relevant experience. Preferably knowledge dealing with Treasury products
- Self-motivated and able to work as a team
- Possess positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Able to work fast, independently and under pressure
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Excel applications will be an added advantage
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this Treasury Operations Processing Lead position.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C