Manager, Products Analytics
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR204,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Date posted 04 April 20192019-04-04 2019-06-03 financial-services Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 108000 204000 204000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A leading local bank has a Manager, Products Analytics job that has just arisen.
About the Manager, Products Analytics Role:
You will be responsible for data management and evaluation in product segments.
- Provide MIS to support channel and product segment driven marketing programs by assisting in the development of test designs, analysis and benchmarking processes
- Ensure quality deliverables of business and management reporting within agreed timelines
- Definition realignment, data completeness/enrichment, simplified and controlled processes
- Participate in developing automated reporting for ongoing value assessment of business reporting
- Implement data enrichment, data standard and data quality check in place to drive quality analytics
- Evaluate products segments, channel and product programs in terms of financial performance through root cause analysis using revenue model to aid the LOBs in decision making
To succeed in the Manager, Product Analytics role, you must possess SQL coding skills, Python and exposure in R language.
- Excellent analytical based statistical applications and methodologies
- Fully understand the business intelligence solution suites to craft best-in-class information delivery platform
- Data warehouse technical architecture
- Relational database management
- Business intelligence exploratory and visualisation capabilities
- Experience in technical and customer analytics environment of at least two to five years
- Solid experience in banking operations, MIS system management and database marketing
- Great awareness of Consumer, Corporate Commercial and/or Investment Banking products especially customer segment and/or channel and market trends
- Analytical, logical, strategic thinking and excellent executor
This established local bank needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise. The bank has great work culture that promotes internal mobility.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this existing Manager/Assistant Vice President, Customer Analytics role.
Apply now and feel free to connect with me at email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C