Unit Head, Transfer Agency & Business
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-04-26 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 192000 192000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A successful and growing financial institution, part of a well-known financial group has an attractive Unit Head, Transfer Agency and Business job that has arisen. The role will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Unit Head, Transfer Agency & Business Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Asset Management Operations in managing the operations processing hub to support the fast growing AUM.
- Mobilise resources and lead the team in the handling of an effective client on-boarding, static data maintenance, day-to-day processing all booking of transactions, creation and cancellation of units.
- Oversee effective and timely processing of cash distribution, dividend reinvestment and dividend pay-out, and handling of tax vouchers, dividend reinvestment unit listing, disbursement reports, and monthly statements for all IUTAs, and thereafter the End-of-Day (EOD) and Month-End processing.
- Oversee the end-to-end processes of commission matrix, sales charge maintenance, IUTA commission package and agent commission setup, as well as commission and trailer processing.
- Oversee Due Diligence at Company/Product level for new/ existing Fund Distributors and Fund Custodians, preparation or review of Distribution Agreements (and Supplementary Agreements) & Service Level Agreements with new/existing Fund Distributors.
- Oversee the BCP/DRP operations, system administrators, building maintenance, procurement/purchase requisitions, electronic document imaging (EDMS) and other day-to-day functions.
- Oversee a checker-maker process.
- Spearhead and drive in identifying, reviewing end-to-end process improvement/ re-engineering
To succeed in this role, you will need to be familiar with the operations of an Asset Management and/or Unit Trust company, encompassing trade operations. Strong industry knowledge and understanding of Asset Management Operations, particularly in the Malaysian market is required.
- At least eight to ten years’ experience in similar capacity in the financial services industry with significant exposure to Asset Management Operations
- Strong People Management skills.
- Self motivated and results-oriented individual with strong interpersonal, problem solving skills and able to work effectively with people from all levels.
- Meticulous / eye for details.
This is a growing local bank in Asia Pacific with a dynamic work culture. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C