AVP, Group Strategy and Project Management
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Emily Lim
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A leading top tier local bank is recruiting an AVP, Group Strategy and Project Management in Kuala Lumpur.
About the AVP, Group Strategy and Project Management role:
In this AVP role, you will be responsible for driving strategic planning, performance management, analytics, research and process re-engineering for the bank. This team also functions as the key transformation initiative driver.
- Lead/participate in cross-functional projects to deliver sustainable and breakthrough improvements to business processes through application of Lean and Six Sigma principles
- Execute projects and process improvement initiatives focusing on enhancing customer experience while improving or maintaining business productivity and performance
- Act as change agent to facilitate and promote change in partnership with key stakeholders to cultivate continuous improvement and quality culture
- Manage project status throughout the entire project life cycle to ensure project timeline, cost, objectives and deliverable are achieved as planned
- Manage change communication to ensure affected LOBs and Support Functions are informed of the changes and the impact on them in a timely manner
- Continuously measure process performance using dashboards to ensure project success and achievement of desired end-state
To succeed in this AVP, Group Strategy and Project Management role, you must have experience in process improvement and it will be an added advantage to possess certification in Six Sigma.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and relevant working experience in the financial industry
- Passion, high level of energy and strong sense of urgency for executing projects
- Experience in conducting training/workshop
- Excellent in MS Excel and ability to apply relevant Excel formulas for critical data analysis
- Must have proven attention to detail, with excellent analytic, critical thinking, and problem solving skills by conducting root cause analysis and statistical analysis
- Familiar with MS PowerPoint and experienced in presentations
- Good communication skills and ability to work successfully with minimal supervision and perform under pressure
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt Certification would be an advantage
This established local bank needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the top three leaders in its field of expertise in the corporate and global markets portfolio. The bank has a very strong work culture that promotes internal mobility. If you are confident and have the can-do attitude without fear of being hands on, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this existing AVP, Group Strategy and Project Management role.
Apply now and feel free to connect with me through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C