Assistant Manager/Manager, Regional Business Strategy
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 15 January 2019 2019-01-152019-03-16 banking Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 84000 108000 108000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Assistant Manager/Manager, Regional Business Strategy job has just become available at one of the leading and most respected banks based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Strategy, this role is for a talent who is keen to take on regional challenges and opportunities.
About the Assistant Manager/Manager, Regional Business Strategy role:
In line with the growing investment banking business, you will be responsible for managing the annual plan process for the regional investment activities for the investment banking arm of one of Asia’s leading banking groups based in Kuala Lumpur. As an assistant manager or manager, you will also be responsible for the dealing with the internal business development and corporate finance of the company.
- Manage and support in-country strategic planning and budgeting processes for segments and products, including business projections
- Review product pricing strategies based on defined financial situation
- Identify opportunities and risks and drive initiatives to meet the organisation's business goals
- Manage the Business Planning & Analytics team by providing strong leadership and continuous support to team members
- Work closely with external and internal parties including vendors, partners and stake holders in order to drive Investment Banking initiatives
- Act as an advisor to Investment Banking Head by providing insights and expertise from a financial perspective
To succeed in this Assistant Manager/Manager, Regional Business Strategy position, you will need to be meticulous with keen attention to detail and good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a recognised degree in Finance and/or Accounting with at least three years' work experience as a finance professional in either a financial institution or accountancy firm
- A strong communicator and analytical mindset
- Big 4 candidates with advisory experience are encouraged to apply
- Motivation and interpersonal skills to interact with project stakeholders
- Experience in working in a high-pressure environment
This is a leading local investment bank which is known for its highly dynamic working culture. The bank provides services in corporate finance, debt capital markets, equity capital markets, derivatives, retail and institutional securities broking and research. With great clients and known for their international network of offices across many countries, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The bank is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are articulate, driven and keen to take the next step in your career, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today and reach out to me at Joann.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTKSM 423C