Delivery Manager, Claims Customer Experience Workstream
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ammelia Chew
Date posted 15 December 2018 2018-12-152019-02-13 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An attractive Delivery Manager, Claims Customer Experience Workstream position has just arisen at a foreign insurance firm based in Kuala Lumpur. This is a role for a high-performing professional who is seeking new opportunities to progress in his or her career.
About the Delivery Manager, Claims Customer Experience Workstream Role:
Malaysia has been identified as the lead for operations transformation within the organisation for the Asia Pacific region. You will be part of the team driving this transformation for Claims and ensuring effective and sustainable execution of plans.
- Agree on what success looks like for Optimized Claims Experience for Customer with focus on health claims.
- Identify Interdependency with Finance/ Sales and Marketing for transversal initiatives and agree on the common objectives and drive the cross transversal effort.
- Create a program governance model and resource plan for continued review, monitoring and steering.
- Diagnose as is and define to-be Optimized Claims Process for Reimbursement and Cashless – Design target state and KPIs.
- Identify gaps vs target state and develop action plan.
- Improve & implement CAA - System Automation for Claims Adjudication.
- Build and Maintain Common Rules Library for CAA and Fraud.
- Explore Implementation of Common Fraud Tool in the region.
To succeed in the Delivery Manager, Claims Customer Experience Workstream job, you will need to drive this digital transformation for Claims and to ensure effective and sustainable execution of plans.
- Minimum 5 years’ related working experience in driving Claims digital transformation in Insurance or Healthcare industry
- Project management background is desirable
- Bachelor's degree/ Professional Qualification in any field
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience in driving Change
This insurance firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Delivery Manager, Claims Customer Experience Workstream job.
Apply today or email me at Ammelia.Chew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125