Business Administration Analyst
Salary MYR48,000 - MYR60,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-10 insurance Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
Business Administration Analyst A globally present and leading life reinsurance group is on a look out for a Business Administration Analyst as they ramp up the tempo in growing its business presence across South East Asia through its Kuala Lumpur office.
About the Business Administration Analyst role
As a Business Administration Analyst, you will be tasked to drive a common goal of delivering the best solutions, support and service to our clients through smart use of data and analytics in order to improve services and decision making processes.
- Process client statement/data to ensure accuracy and completeness on the final results for reporting
- For statements not received, make sure correct accrual methods are adopted and reasonable amounts are accrued at each month end process
- Identify risks to be ceded out and calculate related amounts accurately according to retrocession arrangement at each month end
- Map or remap data into a common format in case of new format or format change on client data
- Extract and analyse data to fulfil ad-hoc projects, e.g. experience study
- Support on various management reporting tasks
- Support to review treaty content from admins perspective
- Support on different type of project execution and management
- Actively involved in team discussion and be able to effectively communicate with other local functions
To succeed in this role, you must come with skills in data management softwares such as Excel or SQL.
- Basic understanding of Oracle SQL; prior experience on Toad would be a plus
- Access and Excel skill (including but not limited to VLOOKUP, write/edit VBA)
- Intellectual curiosity and the desire to learn
- Client focused and target driven
- A good team player who can also work on own initiative
- Logical thinking, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to cope with multitasking at same time and prioritise them based on team's goal
- A positive attitude in dealing with people and different type of tasks
Superior service, strong local market knowledge, and an aggressive pricing strategy are all hallmarks of this highly successful reinsurance firm whom have built a global pool of multinational clienteles through its expertise.
Known for its relentless focus on continuous development of its talents, this firm has carved a strong and cohesive work culture which are highly sought after by its competitors. If you like to work on big problems and challenge industry norms, this is the place to be.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125