Head of Credit Management
Salary MYR160,000 - MYR240,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-10 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
Head of Credit Management A globally established corporate bank is on the lookout for a seasoned Credit Operations expert to lead its Credit Management department's full operations spectrum in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Credit Management role:
As the Head of Credit Management, you will be responsible to promote a prudent credit management culture and practices and to safeguard security interest and asset quality of the Bank through establishment of credit management infrastructure and various monitoring and controlling measures, and to ensure compliance with the applicable laws, regulations, internal guidelines, manuals and policies.
- To formulate and promptly review the Bank’s credit management related procedures, manuals and guidelines under the purview of the department
- To ensure effective management of pre-disbursement activities that cover the perfection of security documentation in accordance to the regulatory and Bank's guidelines / policies as well as to ensure conditions precedent / pre-drawdown conditions have been complied
- To ensure effective management of disbursement activities that cover the system inputs, approval process of the disbursement / draw down / rollover in accordance to the approved conditions, the Bank's guidelines / policies and prevailing regulatory requirement
- To ensure effective documents and filing management which includes but not limited to tracking, control and act as custodian of original credit files, loan and security documents
- To ensure effective management of post disbursement and credit surveillance activities that include independent monitoring of the loan repayments, managing rollover and other loan administration requests
- To ensure effective management of loan recovery and rehabilitation function that includes identification, managing and monitoring of watch list accounts. To act as administrator and secretariat of loan recovery working committee/task force (if any)
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely preparation and submission of periodic / ad-hoc credit management / administration reports, Head Office reports and reports related to Bank Negara Malaysia and Parent Bank.
- To monitor and ensure Lending Units are to promptly conduct annual review of credit facilities aims at obtaining timely approval for the renewals
- To attend and handle loan administration related requests / matters from customers (including the authorized parties that representing customers) including but not limited to request for loan information, loan redemption / settlement requests etc
To succeed in this role, you must posessess a meticulous and solution driven mindset.
- Comprehensive understanding of the full spectrum of credit management processes
- Best practices of credit management
- Credit risk management methodology, tools and techniques
- At least 10 years' experience in functions related to credit management / evaluation / risk management
This leading financial institution needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Credit Management role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125