AVP, Group Strategy (Projects)
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting AVP, Group Strategy role has just become available at a well-established local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging, yet rewarding environment.
About the AVP, Group Strategy role:
As an AVP, your role in this bank would be to lead/participate in cross-functional projects to deliver sustainable and breakthrough improvements to business processes through application of Lean and Six Sigma principles.
- Execute projects and process improvement initiatives focusing on enhancing customer experience while improving or maintaining business productivity and performance.
- Act as change agent to facilitate and promote change in partnership with key stakeholders to cultivate continuous improvement and quality culture.
- Manage project status throughout the entire project lifecycle to ensure project timeline, cost, objectives and deliverable are achieved as planned.
- Manage change communication to ensure affected LOBs and Support Functions are informed of the changes and the impact on them in a timely manner.
- Continuously measure process performance using dashboards to ensure project success and achievement of desired end-state.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent and relevant working experience in the financial industry.
- Passion, high level of energy and strong sense of urgency for executing projects.
- Experience in conducting training/workshop.
- Excellent in MS Excel and ability to apply relevant Excel formulas for critical data analysis.
- Must have proven attention to detail, with excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills by conducting root cause analysis and statistical analysis.
- Familiar with MS PowerPoint and experienced in presentations.
- Good communication skills and ability to work successfully with minimal supervision and perform under pressure.
- Six Sigma Green/Black Belt Certification would be an advantage.
With the bank’s on-going expansion, you can expect excellent prospects for career advancement if you continually strive to improve and excel in your tasks assigned. The work can be demanding, but it is also interesting and challenging and also rewards satisfying at the same time
If you enjoy working in a fast paced / thriving organization, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity. email@example.com
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125