AVP, Market Insight
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Joann Teoh
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-22 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting AVP, Market Insight role has just become available at a well-established local bank based in Kuala Lumpur. This role is for a talent who is keen on a challenging yet rewarding environment.
About the AVP, Market Insight role:
As an AVP for Market Insight, you are expected to support the Head of Market Insight to generate research-based insights to drive continuous improvements in brand positioning, product competitiveness, value propositions and client excellence.
- Support the bank’s strategies and objectives with the development and delivery of high quality, relevant consumer/ market insights obtained through appropriate research
- Consult and provide recommendations to stakeholders on all research related matters including study design, methodology, sampling, data management and analysis techniques, ensuring that all research conducted brings value to the business
- Manage the bank's core research programs from end-to-end effectively according to budgets and timelines
- Conduct regular market scans; execute research that delivers winning products & services, optimises marketing, pricing and channel strategies and track the bank’s delivery of customer excellence
- Provide management updates, conduct presentations and/or workshops to drive adoption of research results as and when necessary
- Manage the RFP process and vendor selection
- Stay abreast with market research industry developments and manage a variety of vendors to procure the right research expertise and solution required
- Degree-holder; minimally 7-8 years of customised research experience preferably from both agency & client side
- Good knowledge of quantitative and qualitative techniques and methodologies. Ability to moderate groups or conduct in-depth interviews a plus.
- Experience in various types of custom research that includes brand equity studies, segmentation, advertising testing, concept/ product testing, customer satisfaction studies, user experience testing, mystery shopping, etc.
- Have an analytical eye and the intellectual curiosity to seek answers beyond the obvious.
- Able to connect the dots with available sources of information, and present data in an insightful way to create business impact.
- Good communicator with the ability to interact at all levels; and able to adapt in fluid scenarios.
- High attention to detail, creativity and the ability to manage multiple priorities are a must.
With the bank’s on-going expansion, you can expect excellent prospects for career advancement if you continually strive to improve and excel in your tasks assigned. The work can be demanding, but it is also interesting, challenging and rewards are satisfying at the same time
If you enjoy working in a fast paced / thriving organisation, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity. firstname.lastname@example.org
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125