Test Manager, Digital Product Management
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR168,000 per annum
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 23 August 2018 2018-08-232018-10-19 banking Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
Test Manager, Digital Product Management An established regional banking institution is on a keen lookout for a Test Manager based in Kuala Lumpur to lead the digital team’s testing initiatives covering its wide range of products both web and mobile platforms.
About the Test Manager, Digital Product Management
As a Test Manager, Digital Product Management reporting to the Head of Product Management, you will be responsible to lead a team of testers sitting within the business functions to plan, strategise and execute holistic testing approaches in relation to achieving the end goal of great customer experience across platforms.
- Review the testing process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, re-testing and migration of defects) is properly addressed.
- Work with the IT lead to plan the application pilot as per business needs.
- Manage testers and a team of test analysts
- Work throughout test preparation and test execution to ensure that testing is on time and within budget
- Allocate test resources to perform testing in a multi-test environment
- Assessing the progress and effectiveness of the test effort
- Timely identify and escalate environment issues, data gaps and appropriate administration
- Ensure that all testing results are easily accessible (e.g., stored in a commonly-accessible LAN directory and understandable
- Measure and monitor progress during each test to ensure that the application is tested, validated, and piloted on time
- Review test, validation, and pilot results to ensure that they meet the entry and exit criteria
- Participate in quality management reviews to ensure adherence to all quality management plans and standards
To succeed in this role, you will need experience in navigating through extensive cross-functional collaborations.
- Diploma/Degree or formal training / Related Certification (i.e. CSM, PMP, Testing Certs)
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new and complex areas and identify testing needs
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple project assignments at a time
- Demonstrated ability to introduce innovate ideas that meet objectives within a defined set of parameters
- Project management skills – ability to manage testing activities for medium to large scale projects within tight timelines, budget and influence of team members outside of direct responsibility
- Able to work in a cross-functional and cross-departmental teams
- Good problem-solving skills – ability to identify issue, assess risks and offer solution options
This established regional Financial Institution is strongly positioned and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate culture, they are looking for like-minded individuals whom are ready to step out of the box and leading in change!
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is calling out for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Test Manage, Digital Product Management position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125