Director, Client Invoicing
Salary MYR300,000 - MYR360,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant JenJun Wong
Date posted 12 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A renowned and established global banking shared services firm based in Kuala Lumpur has a job opportunity for a Director, Client Invoicing to join its growing and vibrant team.
About the Director, Client Invoicing role:
In this role, you will be tasked to lead and direct all activities related to managing client invoicing globally. This role also oversees the implementation of continuous quality, efficiency and risk mitigation programs and hold significant responsibilities in a high-risk, high-profile area of the business.
- Responsible for the invoicing process globally, including setting the strategic direction of the function
- Ensure coordination between the key activities such as data acquisition and support/client fee set up and invoice and controls
- Responsible for the invoicing process and ensure all actions are taken to ensure maximisation of revenue collection
- Lead projects and initiatives to strengthen the process and reduce operational risks
- Understand the impact of actions and changes to the revenue line of the company and ensure that any material event causing material increase or decrease in client fees or any situation that may cause delay in the process is escalated immediately
- Evaluate the cost/benefit of new and existing practices globally and recommend efficient and effective alternatives
- Design, maintain and communicate on KPIs and metrics reflecting production levels
- Ensures identification and implementation of opportunities to enhance revenue management solutions from a business management and information systems perspective
To succeed in this Director, Client Invoicing role, you should have a proven track record of managing change and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong managerial skills with a proven track record of managing change
- Demonstrated ability to assume a leadership role and transform team dynamics
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), interpersonal skills and networking strengths
- Keen sense of urgency, with an ability to work to tight timelines and with constantly-changing priorities
- Strong analytical thinking and keen attention to detail
- Comfortable with sophisticated business information and analytic tools
- Business Consultant: Ability to understand both finance and business realities to challenge decisions
- Programme/project management experience
This is a global banking group with a top-class treasury business servicing an international group of clients.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Director, Client Invoicing role.
Apply for this exciting opportunity today.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125