Head of Operations, International Bank
Salary MYR360,000 - MYR540,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Sammie Sam
Date posted 28 February 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
This is a leading international banking group with a full range of banking and investment services, satisfying the needs of a wide range of clients from individual to corporate. An excellent leadership opportunity has arisen for Head of Operations to lead the group banking operations team, based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the Head of Operations, International Bank Role:
You will build and ensure the effective execution of the globally designed Global Operations Target Operating Model through effective management of the Consumer and Corporate Banking Operations for Malaysia.
- Manage / oversee the activities of the Operations functions in Malaysia including Wealth Services, Cards Services, Mortgages and Loans Services , Payments Services , Banking Services , Credit Services, Supplied Services, Financial Crime Compliance Operations & Administration functions
- Manage the servicing of KYCS requirements across multiple business lines, ensuring AML Regulations and Bank policies and procedures are fully implemented
- Lead and effect implementation of KYCS projects and initiatives in support of compliance with Global KYCS policies and procedures
- Manage Operations direct costs and generate agreed target sustainable cost saves
- Achieve assigned targets for near/rightshoring and effectively manage subsequently migrated activities by influencing and monitoring
- Lead the drive for innovation in determining the future for Operations in the bank in line with the Group’s strategy
- Deliver the Financial Plan with accurate re-forecasting throughout the year
- Drive continuous improvements in the unit cost of transaction processing and execute the strategic initiatives directed by the Regional Operations Heads
- Increase the quality of service provided to customers, exceeding agreed PLAs for internal customer satisfaction & minimalizing external customer complaints.
To succeed in Head of Operations, International Bank job, you will act as the key interface between Operations and Lines of Businesses in Malaysia . Partner closely with the Global/Regional Operations team to deliver a best-in-class proposition to business partners
- Minimum 15 years' experience in a managerial role within a Banking or related field and 10 years' experience of managing a global function with a geographically dispersed team
- Educated to degree level, idealy in Business Adminstration or Finance
- Ability to play the role of thought partner to the Region/Country Head, Global Business / Global Function
- Ability to analyse complex issues and to identify and assess the long-term, strategic implications for the Bank and its customers
- Strong leader and a positive role model with the ability to lead, motivate and develop individuals within a team
- Experience of managing and mitigating operational risk effectively
- High degree of drive and motivation to ensure delivery of objectives in a timely, efficient and effective manner
The successful Head of Operations, International Bank, will join an organisation whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great opportunity and career progression.
If you have a successful track record of and enjoy working in a team environment, this Head of Operations job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward thinking company that values progressive mindset.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125